Virtual Performance - Centennial Symphonic Band!

Christopher (Chris) Fosnot

Dec 17, 2020, 11:56:47 AM12/17/20
Good morning Centennial Band Families,

I am excited to share with you all a Virtual Performance of Super Mario Galaxy music, featuring our 2nd Hour Symphonic Band! Our Marching Band, Color Guard, Concert Band and Symphonic Band have been hard at work practicing and recording several pieces of music this semester, all while navigating the challenges of #ZoomBand with a positive attitude. The halls of Centennial may be empty, but the homes of so many students have been full of music. I am very proud of each one of our Centennial Band students, and all of our Musical Chargers!

I hope the music of Super Mario Galaxy brightens your day. Have a wonderful Thursday :)

Best,
Chris Fosnot and Michael Allen
Directors, Centennial Bands

--

Chris Fosnot

Champaign Unit 4 Schools - Band Director

Centennial High School

Bottenfield Elementary Kenwood Elementary

Robeson Elementary

Westview Elementary

fosn...@u4sd.org

(217) 351-3951 ext. 1676