Sept 20th Combined Marching Band Performances with Central, Urbana, and Centennial at Centennial 7PM Full Uniforms!

Mike Allen

Aug 23, 2022, 4:05:46 PM8/23/22
to Charger Bands
Dear Charger Parents:
We will host a combined performance with Urbana and Central's marching bands on Tuesday night, September 20th. The first band will perform at 7PM at Centennial in our stadium. More details will come soon.

Please make sure your student can make this and every performance. We will wear full uniforms and treat it like a festival so the students from all three schools gain more experience playing and cheering for their peers. The calendar with performances is attached.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.

Travel Permission Slip 2022.pdf