Band Boosters Meeting

Tara Lash

May 8, 2022, 9:14:46 AM5/8/22
to charge...@googlegroups.com, STU DIANA DIAMANI, STU AIDEN COATS, Suzann...@gmail.com, criste...@hotmail.com, STU NAOMI GOOD, STU MICHAEL GUSTAFSON, ethan...@gmail.com, Oceanb...@gmail.com, STU SIMON NUDELMAN, STU CHARLES OWEN, STU LENA SMITH, STU JAIME TIGER, Mike Allen
Hi all!
It's that time of year again to wrap up another FABULOUS year of band experiences!  Please join us virtually on Tuesday, May 17 at 6:00 p.m. as we meet to elect new board members, discuss final fundraising opportunities for the 2021-22 school year, and look ahead to the 2022-23 school year.

We have several Booster Board positions that will be open next year.  Please consider volunteering for a position.

Secretary - Maintain minutes from board meetings, promote CHS band on social media, maintain the email list serve.

Fundraising Coordinator - responsible for the organization of fund-raising events throughout the year and shall arrange for volunteers to assist with these responsibilities as needed for each event.

Chaperone/Trip Coordinator - Arrange for and organize volunteers to chaperone trips requiring bus travel. This position will also be integral to assisting all board coordinators and the band director with the organization and planning of our upcoming DISNEY trip!

Budget Co-Treasurer - principal accounting and financial office of the Band Booster Corporation.  Maintenance of adequate books of account for the Corporation. We are in desperate need of a treasurer!  If this is a strength of yours, please reach out.

We officially meet three times a year, with additional informal meetings as special needs arise or chairs deem necessary.  If you are interested in a position and will NOT be able to attend the meeting, please let me know.

Save the Dates!
July 18-21 and July 25-28 CHS Marching Band Summer Camp

March 7-11, 2023 DISNEY Trip!!
We will be actively planning fundraising opportunities for this trip ASAP!

Link to Zoom meeting on Tuesday, May 17, 6:00 p.m.

Hope to see everyone there!

Tara Lash
Booster Co-coordinator

--
Tara Lash
Instructional Coach

"There are no rules here.  We're trying to accomplish something."  -Thomas Edison