Calling All Chaperones, Calling All Chaperones....

Mike Allen

Sep 1, 2022, 12:41:19 PM9/1/22
to Charger Bands
The fingerprinting and background checking is running behind for the district chaperones.
Rather than waiting another day and hoping that those of you who sent your information to Tabatha Wenzel get cleared today or tomorrow...

If you have been fingerprinted and background checked by Unit 4/Champaign Police this or last year, please let me know by responding to this email.
If you have been cleared and you are willing to chaperone for Six Flags if needed, please let me know by responding to this email.

I may need to ask you to chaperone for Six Flags if our parents who asked to go are not cleared in time.

Sincerely,

Michael Allen
Director of Bands
Champaign Centennial High School
www.chargerbands.com Sign up to receive text and email announcements.
smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.