Marching Band Performance Tomorrow (Thursday) 5PM Centennial Stadium. Students' Time 4:15

Mike Allen

Aug 2, 2023, 4:14:28 PM8/2/23
Dear Band Family:

Tomorrow's short preview performance will start at 5PM in the stadium. Admission is free. You can park in the north lot by the shop classes or behind the building if there are spaces available. We plan to be done with the performance by 5:20.

Students should wear light blue Centennial shirts with dark shoes and shorts. Call time for students is 4:15.

If you brought coolers or tents, please plan to pick them up after the performance. Students will need to clean up the field and return equipment to the trailers.

If you have refund check coming for the canceled Six Flags trip, it will be sent out in approximately two weeks once we have our new booster board in place.

The new band webpage is visible in the site menu (three small horizontal lines) under Resources -> Students -> Band
image.png

It can also be accessed directly by visiting https://centennial.champaignschools.org/o/centennial/page/band

Sincerely,

Michael Allen and Brian Ford
Band Directors
Champaign Centennial High School

smile.amazon.com Select Centennial Band and Amazon will support the Boosters.