Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
chargelog-testers
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
chargelog-testers
Contact owners and managers
1–3 of 3
Welcome to the ChargeLog beta!
Three quick steps to become a tester:
1. Click Join group on this page
2. Opt in to the test:
https://play.google.com/apps/t
esting/org.chargelog
3. Install from Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/
apps/details?id=org.chargelog
Use the same Google account for all three. If Play says the app isn't available, that's usually why.
Please keep ChargeLog installed for at least 14 days. Google requires it before the app can go public.
Try charging your phone or watch with different chargers, cables, and positions, then compare the session graphs.
Bugs or ideas? Open an issue:
https://github.com/AllenBW/cha
rgelog-recorder/issues
Include your device model and Android version.
Website:
https://chargelog.org
Source:
https://github.com/AllenBW/cha
rgelog-recorder
Thanks for helping!
Allen
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Allen Wight
Sep 30
Hi Friends, Allen here with a request...
If you happen to have an android watch, I'm especially interested to learn how the install
unread,
Hi Friends, Allen here with a request...
If you happen to have an android watch, I'm especially interested to learn how the install
Sep 30
An Hoàng Bình
Sep 30
test for test
I need testers for 14 days to clear Google Play's closed testing requirement. Join the Snow
unread,
test for test
I need testers for 14 days to clear Google Play's closed testing requirement. Join the Snow
Sep 30
Focus lion
Sep 30
Hey
Hey! I built an app called Settle (tracks money you owe + money owed to you) and I'm running a
unread,
Hey
Hey! I built an app called Settle (tracks money you owe + money owed to you) and I'm running a
Sep 30