Availability of AMD and CommonJS builds?

Paul Dlug

Jul 21, 2013, 2:36:16 PM7/21/13
to chapl...@googlegroups.com
The download section of the site states: "Chaplin is available in two builds: AMD and Common.js." but there's only one download link (+ minified version) which appears to be the AMD build. Before 0.10.0 the default build was the CommonJS one which dropped right into brunch. Where can I find the right variant or am I missing something (limited experience with JS module systems)? Is there an updated brunch skeleton available?

Thanks.

Paul Miller

Jul 22, 2013, 6:47:15 PM7/22/13
to chapl...@googlegroups.com
these is only 1 universal build. fixed the desc.
Message has been deleted