Chaplin with exoskeleton and no dependencies

Stefan Vandermeulen

Mar 4, 2014, 9:15:37 AM3/4/14
to chapl...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am having trouble to get started here. What I want is to use exoskeleton and no dependencies on jquery or underscore. What I have is this:

//require config

define('jquery', function(){});
define('underscore', ['backbone'], function(Backbone){
return Backbone.utils;
});

require.config({
    baseUrl: "js",
    paths: {
"backbone": "../bower_components/exoskeleton/exoskeleton",
"chaplin": '../bower_components/chaplin/chaplin'
    },
urlArgs: 'bust=' +  (new Date()).getTime()
  });

  require( ["s"],

    function(App) {
App.init();
    }
  );

and a view to start the whole thing

define(function (require) {

    "use strict";
    var Chaplin            = require('chaplin');

    // The View

    return Chaplin.View.extend({

   });
});

All very need, but when i start the application I get:

Cannot read property 'utils' of undefined

where utils is the called in the dummy underscore.
Any ideas??

Stefan