Chaplin Cleanup Day

Chris Komuves

Apr 9, 2013, 10:28:29 AM4/9/13
to chapli...@googlegroups.com
It's that time of year again!  Chaplin Cleanup Day will be held on April 20th, with an after-cleaup town party at Garrison Park afterwards.  Please help spread the word and do what you can to help out.  You can view information and signup at:

Chris

====================================
Christopher S. Komuves  <c...@kom.com>
====================================

Kitty LeShay

Apr 11, 2013, 11:46:19 AM4/11/13
to chapli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

I'll take care of Tower Hill from my house 381 to the corner. I won't be coming to the party. Kitty

Apr 12, 2013, 10:02:23 PM4/12/13
to chapli...@googlegroups.com
Kitty,

Thank you.  But which corner?  The corner of the town (a long distance), or one of the two intersections with Bujak Rd., or the one with Federal Rd., etc.

Please let me know.

Chris

Kitty LeShay

Apr 13, 2013, 11:05:46 AM4/13/13