Camp Wawa

Chris Komuves

Apr 17, 2011, 8:57:29 PM4/17/11
to chapli...@googlegroups.com
I recently noticed that the Eden Camp & Retreat Center (Camp Wawa) is up for sale for $1 million...

Does anyone know what happened to it?  They did great programs for kids with autism, and that's where I stayed and went through my Coverts Cooperator program a couple years ago.

Chris

Christopher S. Komuves  <c...@kom.com>

patrick pothier

Apr 18, 2011, 8:23:04 AM4/18/11
to chapli...@googlegroups.com
you're right chris, they did good work for a lot of kids over the years.  but autism care for kids is certainly not a profit industry, so it's possible they fell behind on their finances.  i wish i had the $million, what an incredible property and what a great program.

patrick