Tax Bill Interface Not Working, No Link to Pay Taxes Online

Chris Komuves

Jun 30, 2011, 10:51:20 AM6/30/11
to Lynn Sembor, William H. Rose IV, Chandler Rose, chapli...@googlegroups.com
Lynn,

I received my property tax bill with the insert telling me about the new features on the chaplinct.org site to "Look up current tax bills" and to "pay taxes online by credit or debit card".  I went to the site to try out these features....

I tried looking up information on my Tax bill on the Chaplin website, on the link provided, which was https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/revenue/revenueSearch.do?
I entered my list number (2010 01 0000603) in the kludgy interface on the form, and it returned no results.  Though it did work for my last name, but then only for previous bills, not the current tax year (2010).  I don't see any way of getting information on my current tax bill on the chaplinct.org website, nor anywhere linked to from it.

I also don't see any provision on the site for paying tax bills.  If it's there, I think it must be well hidden.

Could you help clarify this?  I'm sure other folks must be in the same situation of confusion.

Chris

====================================
Christopher S. Komuves  <c...@kom.com>
====================================

Chris Komuves

Jun 30, 2011, 1:23:23 PM6/30/11
to Lynn Sembor, William H. Rose IV, Chandler Rose, chapli...@googlegroups.com
Lynn,

Thanks....too bad there's no indication of that on the site.

And the online tax payment option?

Chris

On Jun 30, 2011, at 1:01 PM, Lynn Sembor wrote:

Chris,

The 2010 Grand List bills will be on the website effective 7/1/2011.

Lynn