Fw: Hey, Chaosians, Senator Ron Johnson is a Keynote Speaker!

Peter G. Sobol

May 13, 2023, 10:58:34 AM5/13/23
to 'Peter Sobol' via Chaos and Complex Systems Discussion
This bit of anti-DEI news from Damien:

May 13, 2023, 11:46:21 AM5/13/23
to Peter G. Sobol, 'Peter Sobol' via Chaos and Complex Systems Discussion
Hello and hope all goes well with you and yours for all of you.

So, I,  as so many of us get loads of stuff naming, identifying, ranting, being horrified, disgusted, petrified!!!  Ya' know,  perhaps the time has come to acknowledge that WE all let this happen and now is not the time to simply and constantly bitch and moan but to put our good intentions together and do a sage analysis of how we get out of this mess.  Atlas is shrugging!!!! The clock is ticking and facism is well positioned for us in the good old US of A. While we are lamenting,  they are planning and striking nerves.  Yes, WE, are complicit.  And yes, WE, are also a they!!!
 Sighs,  hugs and kisses,  Myrna