Terry's info

Peter Sobol

Oct 17, 2023, 10:42:35 PM10/17/23
to Chaos and Complex Systems Discussion
Here's what Terry had to say about the organizations in the NASA report on UAPs:

"Interestingly, the Aviation Safety Reporting System (ASRS) cited on page 21 as part of the solution  is run out of the Human-Systems Integration (formerly Human Factors) Division at NASA Ames Research Center where I was Division Chief back in 1999-2003.
ASRS is an independent civil aviation system (National Airspace System / NAS) resource has had many spin-offs including non-punitive medical safety reporting and system-wide monitoring. Clint has probably heard about ASRS as a GA pilot. Do we have any other pilots in our group?  —t