Chaos theory to analyse the continuous Facebook data breaches

Aya Safieddine

Oct 6, 2021, 12:49:06 PM10/6/21
to Chaos Community
Hey guys! I'm writing a thesis on facebook's continuous data breaches and using Chaos Theory as the basis of my paper. If any of you have suggestions on how to fill in the following gaps, I'd highly appreciate your contribution:
1 - how is FB truly a complex system
2 - why is chaos theory a strong theory to use for cybersecurity
3 - what could we consider as strange attractors for the emergent order of facebook post-crisis?

Thanks guys! Looking forward to reading your responses :)

Thanasis Argyriou

Oct 25, 2021, 9:56:04 PM10/25/21
to Chaos Community
what facebook?