Hi everyone.

Huus Huusk

Mar 27, 2023, 5:09:43 AM3/27/23
to Chaos Community
Hi all. I'am new here and I want to know a lot about chaos engineering. I want to know everything about it, how , when ,why we should do this etc., Please if you have any documentation or any simple explanation about chaos engineering, reply to me. BTW I'am test automation engineer 😁❤

inn...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2023, 5:41:15 AM3/27/23
to Chaos Community
The first rule about chaos engineering is you don't talk about chaos engineering. [tags: production env, live failure simulation, watching people run around]
The second rule of chaos engineering is you talk about it later. [tags: blameless post mortem, controlled blast radius, successful simulation kills]
The third rule of chaos engineering is being the chaos [tags: reliability by design, chaos in pipeline, appreciating 'fooled by randomness']
finally realizing you are the chaos [tags: second law of thermodynamics, shiva's cosmic dance]

Casey Rosenthal

Mar 27, 2023, 11:58:44 AM3/27/23
to Huus Huusk, Chaos Community
Someone wrote a book about it: https://amzn.to/3bjsRJ9

Thanks!
-Casey

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 5:09 AM Huus Huusk <werel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all. I'am new here and I want to know a lot about chaos engineering. I want to know everything about it, how , when ,why we should do this etc., Please if you have any documentation or any simple explanation about chaos engineering, reply to me. BTW I'am test automation engineer 😁❤

Jennifer Bergstrom

Mar 28, 2023, 8:13:27 PM3/28/23
to Chaos Community
I can vouch for the quality of the book too. I have it on my desk at work (as well as a digital copy).

Paola Proêza

Mar 29, 2023, 10:03:34 AM3/29/23
to Chaos Community
I'm new too and started to read this book, it's really helpfull!

Rajan Sen

Mar 29, 2023, 10:44:08 AM3/29/23
to Chaos Community
Hi it is a nice book
But if we could learn any tool like chaos blade/chaos box chaos drive

Thanks