Webinar: Overcoming Challenges to Chaos Engineering Adoption

Casey Rosenthal

Jan 10, 2024, 2:36:22 PMJan 10
to Chaos Community
Join me on Thursday, January 25 at Noon ET / 9 am PT for a webinar on Chaos Engineering. In this session, I'll cover the fundamentals of Chaos Engineering, strategies for successful implementation, how to navigate common adoption challenges, and measuring success. If you work on system reliability or are curious about Chaos Engineering, this is for you. If you can't attend live, register to receive a recording to watch on-demand. I hope to see you there!

Register now: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/6017044754759/WN_pLRrGnmGQ7yjbVB9u1uWug

Thanks!
-Casey