Chaos Engineering Resources

Pavlos Ratis

Jul 26, 2017, 8:19:47 PM7/26/17
to Chaos Community
Hi everyone,

Last year I created a list of resources about Site Reliability Engineering that includes topics such as Reliability, On-Calls, Postmortems, Monitoring etc., which I continue to maintain until today.
In that list I have also included a couple of resources around Chaos Engineering since those disciplines are closely related to each other. However, as this community is growing fast,
I decided to publish today on Github a new list of resources specifically for Chaos Engineering. I have included some posts around the culture of ChaosEng along with some notable tools,
educational material, some books, and other blogs. I started those lists mainly for two reasons, first, I wanted to learn more about those topics and second, I wanted to keep track the resources
as I noticed that it was time consuming finding them online.

I would like to hear your feedback on how to improve this list and I look forward to your pull requests.

Thanks in advance,
Pavlos

Tom Partington

Jul 28, 2017, 8:46:17 PM7/28/17
to Chaos Community
This is great, thank you Pavlos.

forrest.zhaoc

Nov 2, 2017, 11:30:53 PM11/2/17
to Chaos Community
Great ,I get lots of useful info from the resources you shared.Thank U!

在 2017年7月27日星期四 UTC+8上午8:19:47,Pavlos Ratis写道:

Christophe Rochefolle

Dec 3, 2017, 12:17:03 PM12/3/17
to Chaos Community
Thanks a lot for this, I use it to initiate a Map of CHAOS ENGINEERING Companies, People, Tools & Practices

Chris

max.max...@huawei.com

Dec 3, 2017, 8:18:14 PM12/3/17
to Chaos Community
Great,thank you!

在 2017年12月4日星期一 UTC+8上午1:17:03,Christophe Rochefolle写道:

Hemanth Kumar Kilari

May 24, 2019, 7:19:47 AM5/24/19
to Chaos Community
Hi Pavlos,
                  Both repositories are Awesome. I have raised a pull request to include VMware Mangle, JBoss Byteman as Notable tools. Please attend it.
Thanks,
   -Hemanth K

Anika Mittal

Aug 12, 2021, 6:21:35 AM8/12/21
to Chaos Community
Hi Pavlos,

Your list of resources for Chaos Engineering is very crisp and interesting. We have made a pull request for including NetHavoc in Notable Tools. Kindly look into it.

Thanks
Anika Mittal