New Episode of Chaos Community Broadcast out today with Corey Quinn!

James Wickett

Aug 3, 2021, 7:23:26 AM8/3/21
to Chaos Community
I wanted to let you know that we just released our latest episode of Chaos Community Broadcast, and besides some funny moments like when Corey plays the "Sci Movie or AWS product" game, there are some really great takeaways we can learn from when doing Chaos Eng in the cloud.

I won't give too much away, and just let you watch it here >

Thanks, and hope you enjoy it.

Best,
James

PS - we also recently dropped a teaser for season 2 and a review of season 1 in case you missed it.

---
---
James Wickett