Hands-on Chaos experiment_India

Saswata Das

Nov 23, 2022, 10:19:37 AM11/23/22
to Chaos Community
Hi All,
    I am from India. Anyone here could tell me the best place to get Chaos training in India. Hands-on experiment is a must criterion for this.

With Thanks-
Saswata Das

Dave Reuter

Nov 29, 2022, 6:38:00 PM11/29/22
to Chaos Community
Hello Saswata,

Not sure if they do training but these are the industry leaders in implementing Chaos engineering over an enterprise stack.  They have had some amazing results with companies in India, EMEA and NORAM.
https://www.nagarro.com/en/whitepapers/ebook/digitally-reinforced-business-resilience

here is a white paper for them for those who are interested.

Dave

Dave Reuter

Dec 2, 2022, 9:56:40 AM12/2/22
to Saswata Das, Chaos Community
Hello Saswata,

I work for Nagarro we are an industry leader in chaos engineering. so part of what we do is education for a customer.  Please feel free to email on the work email:
here is the page on what we do for Chaos engineering

Nagaraju kancherla

Dec 8, 2022, 9:29:26 AM12/8/22
to Dave Reuter, Saswata Das, Chaos Community
Hello Saswata,

Enroll with gremlin for game day

Sent from my iPhone