The Chaos Engine Tool

Lubor Petr

Mar 23, 2020, 6:24:58 AM3/23/20
to Chaos Community

banner-small.jpg

Hello Folks!

In past two years we have been working at Thales on a framework that can run chaos experiments in cloud based infrastructure (AWS, GCP) and complex orchestration platforms like PCF or K8S.
I am happy to announce that this tool has been open sourced under Apache 2.0 beginning of this year!
It's called Chaos Engine and its source code and documentation is hosted on GitHub.

Deploying and running chaos experiments with the Chaos Engine is very easy. The framework is packaged and released as a docker container which requires minimum configuration.
The tool by default contains multiple API and shell based experiments, so you can unleashed chaos immediately without writing a line of a code. Check out the demo video.

We would appreciate any feedback and we welcome contributors!!

Feel free to join us on Slack.

Cheers,
Lubor