VMware Mangle version 3.5 is available publicly now. Yet another release with some great features, critical bug fixes, and important security updates.
- Integrate Dynatrace as a Metric Provides to Mangle
- Enhance Network faults to have a varied latency for the entire timeout
- Option to show all the resources of a K8S cluster and provide the option to select the required resource for fault injection.
- Add a new Fault for K8S Drain Nodes.
- Log4j Vulnerability fix.
- A much improved Real-time polling.
As an open-source project, we greatly value contributions from within VMware and the larger software community. So if you are interested, do contribute to Mangle.GitHub IO Page: VMware Mangle
GitHub Repo: Mangle GitHub Repository
GitBook Docs: Mangle GitBook