GOTOpia Chaos Engineering Day is Tomorrow, Feb 18th

James Wickett

Feb 17, 2021, 12:05:08 PM2/17/21
to Chaos Community
Hi Everyone,

GOTO is bringing you an event that moves beyond the oft-used tropes of breaking things and instead shows you how the brightest minds in Chaos Engineering are using the practice to learn and gain expertise at scale about their critical complex systems every day.

The speaker list and schedule look really good with talks from Amazon and Google but also talks from big financials and healthcare. The sessions I am most looking forward to are the Security Chaos Engineering sessions. We have both the authors of the latest O'Reilly report on the topic speaking there.

This is a paid event, but Verica is a sponsor and we have a discount code FRIENDSOFVERICA for 26% off your ticket. If your company won't reimburse your ticket, hit me up at gree...@verica.io as we have a very small block of complimentary tickets we can give out.

Hope to see yall there!

Best,
James

---