Thoughts on current state of Chaos Engineering tooling?

Davis Treybig

Aug 10, 2020, 9:26:12 PM8/10/20
to Chaos Community
Hi everyone,

I've recently been looking deeply into the Chaos Engineering tooling space. I am trying to talk to more SREs who have implemented Chaos Engineering practices within their company whether via in-house tools, or via external solutions like Gremlin or the various open-source projects such as Chaos Toolkit, Chaos Blade, etc.

For context, I work at an early-stage venture capital firm, Innovation Endeavors, that primarily invests in deeply technical teams going after large industries. I generally think this type of systems-level approach to identifying emergent failures is only going to become more prominent over time, but I have some questions about the right way to truly build a scalable product/service in this space.

If anyone would be interested in sharing notes on the space - shoot me an email at da...@innovationendeavors.com. Hope to chat with some of you!

Best,
Davis

Rishabh Jindal

Dec 18, 2020, 8:28:16 AM12/18/20
to Chaos Community
Hi Davis,

I have to reply here as your email is not visible. But I think we can plan a meeting and connect and take this further.

Regards
Rishabh Jindal