Public Release - First Security Chaos Engineering Platform

run2o...@gmail.com

May 18, 2023, 9:55:34 AM5/18/23
to Chaos Community
Dear chaos engineers,

I am glad to announce we at Mitigant publicly launched the first security chaos engineering platform, a few weeks ago.

We all understand the importance of chaos engineering, but these benefits apply to cyber security too.  One important objective we aim to achieve is to enable cyber security practitioners to move from mere cyber-attack prevention to cyber-attack resilience. Attack prevention is no longer sustainable under the current threat landscape hence the rapidly increasing rate of successful attacks.

Please note that I am giving demos of our platform,  therefore feel free to ping me for a personalized work through.

This blog post describes the powerful features available on the Mitigant SCE platform  - Public Release - Mitigant Security Chaos Engineering SaaS

Best regards,

Kennedy Torkura
Co-Founder/CTO
Mitigant