Chaos Framework for Kubernetes/OpenShift

Naga Ravi Chaitanya Elluri

Aug 28, 2021, 11:56:09 AM8/28/21
to Chaos Community
Hello all,

I am part of the Chaos Engineering team at Red Hat focusing on OpenShift ( PaaS based on Kubernetes). I wanted to share a framework that we have been working on in case it helps with any of your use cases. It's in its initial stages but the goal of this framework is to validate performance and recovery in addition to injecting failures into the system. Here is the link to the github repo: https://github.com/cloud-bulldozer/kraken, there are also a couple of blogs that we published around it: https://github.com/cloud-bulldozer/kraken#blogs-and-other-useful-resources.

Do feel free to reach out if you have any questions and we are more than happy to answer them for you. Of course any feedback or contributions are most welcome.

Thanks,
Ravi Elluri