Chaos Engineering book from O'Reilly is now free

wickett

Oct 1, 2020, 4:18:55 PM10/1/20
to Chaos Community
Howdy!

We are excited about the Chaos Engineering book that Casey Rosenthal and Nora Jones wrote earlier this year. It is full of practical approaches to growing the discipline and how companies like Microsoft, Google, Slack, LinkedIn, Capital One, and of course, Netflix are doing Chaos Engineering.

Since the original O'Reilly report several years ago on the topic was made free by sponsorship from Netflix, we decided over at Verica to do the same thing and sponsor the book. You can get a PDF of the full book at verica.io/book

Hope you all are doing well and that you enjoy the book!

Best,
James

Jeenath Reddy Gade

Oct 2, 2020, 5:24:58 AM10/2/20
to Chaos Community
Hello James, Thanks for sharing the e-book download link. Yes, I have downloaded and it's good a time to read during this weekend.
Hope you all are doing well and happy safe reading.

Cheers,
Jeenath Reddy

Akhilesh Sarfare

Oct 2, 2020, 10:42:37 AM10/2/20
to wickett, Chaos Community
Thank you, James.
I am sure this is going to be a great read.

Regards,
Akhilesh

Rodrigo Julián Martín

Oct 2, 2020, 10:51:59 AM10/2/20
to Akhilesh Sarfare, wickett, Chaos Community
Thank you very much for this. Perfect timing, right before the Chaos Conf! :D