Chaostoolkit for Azure

durga durga.nitdgp

Feb 6, 2021, 3:47:50 AM2/6/21
to Chaos Community
Hi All,

Has anyone used chaostoolkit for Azure experiments, I’m facing issue with the discover. If anyone has got it work, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Durgashini

Stefan Stieber

Mar 30, 2021, 2:35:22 PM3/30/21
to Chaos Community
Hi, it worked in a little proof of concept of mine. What's the error message?

Sylvain Hellegouarch

Mar 31, 2021, 3:27:06 AM3/31/21
to durga durga.nitdgp, Chaos Community
Hello Durga,

It has worked well in the past. It goes through rocky days because the underlying Azure libraries to connect to Azure keep changing. We could pin to an older release but that's moot because then you wouldn't have the latest features.
That extension could really use some community help as I'm not an Azure user and don't always know what to do to help.

That said, there was a recent release with a fix for discover: https://github.com/chaostoolkit-incubator/chaostoolkit-azure/issues/128

Best,
- Sylvain