Chaos research again!

andy....@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2021, 5:00:51 AM2/5/21
to Chaos Community
Hi all I'm Andy and currently in my final year(again!) of a computing degree  - covid trashed my course last year so doing it again. I'm looking at Chaos Engineering for my dissertation. Interested to see/hear of the take up in the UK and the personal views of anyone using it.  Am currently waiting for my ethics clearance which should be a formality and of course anything would be confidential and any info used would be anonymised.
Also interested in security so heading down the Security Chaos Engineering route and had some interesting contacts from the likes of Aaron Rinehart.
Also had a few discussions on the chaos forums with people from Gremlin - very helpful but then covid struck! (edited)