Chaos Engineering Tools for Azure functions

sunil hurkadli

Dec 12, 2022, 10:17:25 AM12/12/22
to Chaos Community
Hello,
Its been while i am working on chaos engineering by doing custom scripts. Now looking for chaos engineering tools which are available in market specially for Azure functions.

I know Azure have inbuilt tool called Azure chaos studio, but looking for external tool.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Sunil HP

Johannes Edmeier

Dec 13, 2022, 4:42:14 AM12/13/22
to Chaos Community
Hi Sunil,

you may want to have a look steadybit.com

We have support for Azure and many other technologies and if there is something missing, you can add your own extensions.
The extension mechanism could also be used to integrate your custom scripts for migration without rewriting all of your code.

Cheers,
Johannes

Co-Founder of Steadybit

sunil hurkadli

Jan 17, 2023, 11:05:39 PM1/17/23
to Chaos Community
Hi Johannes,
Thank you but still facing some issue and not figuring out to use Azure functions and webapps. can you pls help here by providing examples or we can connect and show me how that works is also fine.

Regards,
Sunil HP