Chaos engineering roles and getting started

Lauren Mayeaux

Dec 9, 2021, 11:11:08 AM12/9/21
to Chaos Community
Hi all,

I am currently looking into CE as a career path. The more I research it seems like I have been running "game days" for the majority of my 15-year career.  I am interested in roles that manage the process and lead post mortems. However, I have no idea where to start looking for that kind of work.

My biggest obstacle right now is translating my political tech work in a way that is understood by the private sector tech space. Does anyone have 15-30 minutes for an information interview about the CE space and what roles are typically available?

Thanks for your time,