🔔 Blog Post- Leveraging Security Chaos Engineering for Cloud Cyber Resilience 🔔

run2o...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2023, 11:59:29 AM6/7/23
to Chaos Community
Hey guys,

I'd like to invite you to have a look at my lates blog post - Leveraging Security Chaos Engineering for Cloud Cyber Resilience - Part I (mitigant.io)

You feedback will be highly appreciated.

💥 Cyber resilience is hugely conceptual and theoretical; the industry is far behind in demonstrating cyber resilience capabilities. These capabilities have the potential to frustrate, degrade and ultimately stop attacks while ensuring minimum impact on business operations.

💥 One immediate observation is that technological aspects of cyber resilience are the least mature. A huge emphasis has been put on the processes and people. While these are important, striking the right balance is key to progress. Cyber resilience engineering is the centrepiece of the technological aspects. It involves several facets, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cyber Resiliency Engineering Framework comprehensively presents these facets.

Best regards,
Kennedy