Club Operation

Vito Ngai

Nov 5, 2010, 12:36:11 AM11/5/10
to Channel Islands
Dear All,

As Simbo has something to do so She  invited our VP Stanley to handle the Club Daily Operaton. Stanley will organize the following BM.

* Hin, please contact Keith (MsDonald House) and ask the follow activities and the date and time. We have any services for McDonald in this year. As I know that some patients in McDonald House are interested to take part in the organize committee (OC)

*Lilian, please ask the IVE students who are interested in the "江西Tour" hold on 31/12/2010. Our Target is at least 10 people for this tour. You can contact Calvin Leung for further details and please reply the number of student to Calvin Directly ASAP.

*Kelvin, The rest of the DSG Funding deposited to our mother's club account already. please contact Mr. Roger Sin for further follow up.

*Saya, Your duty is similar to Hin. Please contact Kwun Tong and organize the next activities.

Members

Best Regards,

Vito Ngai

IPP