Re: [RC] channelislands@googlegroups.com 的摘要 - 1 個主題,1 則留言

Joanne Li

Dec 16, 2009, 9:53:18 PM12/16/09
to channel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Vito,

I am Joanne Li, fyi on the 20 Dec event sorry i am unable to attend but on the 26 Dec event is okay for me and will join you guys.........

By the way, can i have more info regarding 26 Dec event or do i need to prepare or arrange anything or any help?  Can i bring couple of friends to join this event or not.  Pls advise.

Look forward to your reply.

Many thanks & regards,
Joanne
9431 9985

--- 2009年12月15日 星期二,channel...@googlegroups.com <channel...@googlegroups.com> 寫道﹕

寄件人: channel...@googlegroups.com <channel...@googlegroups.com>
主題: [RC] channel...@googlegroups.com 的摘要 - 1 個主題,1 則留言
收件人: "摘要收件者" <channelisl...@googlegroups.com>
日期: 2009年12月15日,星期二,上午5:24

  今日主題摘要
 主題: Coming Events
    Vito Ngai <vito...@ymail.com> Dec 13 11:39PM -0800

    Dear all,

    We will have our club service on coming  Sunday (20/12/2009) Details as follow:

    Date: 20/12/2009
    Time: 10:00 Start
    Veune: 挪亞方舟公園
    Fee: 100@each

    Moreover, We will have an event with Ronald Mc Donald House. Detail as follow:

    Date: 26/12/2009
    Time: 10am-2pm
    Venue: SIte of Ronald McDonald House (ShaTin)

    We are organizing the avtivities and the food now, so if any one is interested,
    pls reply the email to inform me.

    If you have any enquies, please feel free to contact me at 6900-6607

    Vito Ngai
    President of
    Rotaract Club of Channel Islands
    2009-2010