Fw: General Meeting on 23/2/2010 (sat)

Vito Ngai

Feb 2, 2010, 11:05:23 PM2/2/10
to Channel Islands, Calvin Leung, Chapman Chan, Ivy Kan, Joe Chung, Kelvin Lai, Saya Ng, Simbo Ng, Stanley Wong, Sumi Wong, Vito Ngai, Winmi Kong, 阿軒

Vito Ngai

President of

Rotaract Club of Channel Islands

2009-2010

----- 轉寄的郵件 -----
寄件人﹕ LEUNG MEI HAN <mmhl...@vtc.edu.hk>
收件人﹕ Vito Ngai <vito...@ymail.com>
傳送日期﹕ 2010/2/2 (二) 12:45:04 PM
主題: RE: General Meeting on 23/2/2010 (sat)

Dear Vito,

Do you know that Rotaract Club (Island) of KC will closed down in June 2010 and the core members will be merged with the Rotaract Club (Tsuen Wan).

Now, sometimes we will have join programmes and meeting together since this month.

If you have any query, please contact me directly.

For your attention please.

Michelle

Date: 23/2/2010 (Sat)
Time: 19:30-21:00
Venue: IVE(ST)

I would like to invite all of you to join our meeting.
Thank You Very Much!

Best Wishes!

Vito Ngai

President of

Rotaract Club of Channel Islands

2009-2010

Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客!了解更多
Disclaimer
This above message, including any attachment, may contain personal,
confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for
the person(s) or entity/entities to whom it was originally addressed.
Moreover, Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
error-free.  Further transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, such information by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may contravene
local or international law.  All information and opinions given
therein are entirely those of the message sender(s) and are not
necessarily endorsed by the Vocational Training Council.

Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客!了解更多