EMERGENCY

hung shan shan

Sep 28, 2010, 8:53:32 AM9/28/10
to Julie Hung
Hope you get this on time, sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program. I am having some difficulty here because i misplaced  my wallet on my way to the hotel which contained some cash, credit cards and some other valuable things. I am so confused right now.

I need you to assist me with a loan of (2,500 Euros) to sort-out  my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, i will refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help? ASAP.
I currently don't have a phone where i can be reached.
please let me know immediately.

Shan Shan