[changecamp] Focus for meeting on Friday + where is it?

Gerry Kirk

May 9, 2010, 11:02:59 PM5/9/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Hey team,

Another week has flown by. It's been a tough one for me to put much time into ChangeCamp, perhaps you feel the same way. A shout out to Joanne and Mark for taking up the challenge to add 10 or more names to the contact spreadsheet. There are currently 29 on the list, not a bad start, definitely need more.

Joanne / Jason, where the heck do you live? Let us know to increase the odds of showing up. :)

To prepare for Tuesday
  • Read the Vision post if you haven't already.
  • Think about the questions listed in the agenda below, especially your idea of a successful event. Imagine the # of people there, the kinds of connections being made, the outcomes spilling forth, and the work to be done afterwards.
  • Add your names to the contact list if you haven't already
What we'll do

Agenda:

  • 5 min: Overview for session
  • 5 min: Questions / insights about vision
  • 20 min: Who are we as a team?
  • 20 min: How shall we work together?
  • 40 min: What does a successful ChangeCamp event look like? What do we need to do to achieve that success? Build a high level plan for ChangeCamp event, which will likely be June 26 (Sault College booked already just to be safe)
  • 20 min: Immediate next steps
Once again, an ambitious evening planned, but doable. Lots of action, creative energy. Be sure to get a good rest Monday night. :)

I feel strongly need to get through this agenda this week to have a chance at ChangeCamp happening in just over a month(!), followed by plenty of action in between face-to-face time.

I plan to be there by 8:15 so that we can start right on time. We'll end at 10:30 hard stop.

To our collective future,
Gerry

Joanne Kovich

May 9, 2010, 11:13:20 PM5/9/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Lol. I suppose giving an address would certainly increase those odds!

We're at 103 Forest Avenue. Forest Ave is off Simpson, North of Wellington St. Can't miss us, as we are beside the very tall monster of a house near the end of the street (you'll understand when you see it).

Phone 257-2633

See you Tues at 8:30

Cheers,
Jo