First meetup this Saturday

Gerry Kirk

Apr 20, 2010, 10:05:55 PM4/20/10
to ChangeCamp Sault Ste Marie
Sault Changecamp Kickoff Meeting
Saturday April 24, 2010
6:00pm to 8:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Location: My house: 44 Cambridge Pl, off of Boundary Rd.
Duration: 120 minutes

At this meeting, we'll spend some time

- defining a vision for what we want to do
- what we each hope to get out of the experience
- expectations for how we want to work as a team
- brainstorming what to start working on

I have 5 people confirmed for the meeting, others welcome to come,
please let me know in advance if you can.

My # is 949-6232

I admit feeling a bit tired of organizing community initiatives at the
moment. The afterglow of Ignite Sault has mostly worn off. I'm looking
forward to re-igniting the passion I felt that evening with your help.

See you then!

Katie Alton

Apr 21, 2010, 8:15:56 AM4/21/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Changecamp Group, I'm sorry but I can't make it I have a wedding shower to go to. Keep me in the loop please. Thanks Katie Alton

Gerry Kirk

Apr 21, 2010, 9:14:08 AM4/21/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Katie,

Since you can't make it, can you take a moment to share a little about yourself with the group, what motivates you to get involved, what talents you wish to offer to the group?

Thanks,
Gerry

John Clement

Apr 21, 2010, 11:27:12 AM4/21/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com, John Clement
Should be able to make it see you there.

John

Katie Alton

Apr 21, 2010, 11:44:13 AM4/21/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Hi again, Well I have been so impressed by both Ignite Sault and PodCamp that I really want to get involved. Both events that I attended were refreshing and positive. I'm inspired when people share their passions. So that being said, my passion is graphic design. I'm currently the owner/operator of a new business, Engine 9 Design, and I love what I do. I have over 8 years experience in the IT industry and decided to strike out on my own. Although I work behind a desk I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. I'm more of a do-er than organizer. So if you can put me to work that'd be great. Thanks for the opportunity.

Katie

Engine 9 Design
"spark some interest"
www.engine9design.ca
ka...@engine9design.ca
705•946•3919

On 2010-04-21, at 9:14 AM, Gerry Kirk wrote:

> Hi Katie,
>
> Since you can't make it, can you take a moment to share a little about yourself with the group, what motivates you to get involved, what talents you wish to offer to the group?
>
> Thanks,
> Gerry

Susan Hunter

Apr 22, 2010, 8:30:41 AM4/22/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for arranging this, and I apologize but I have another event to attend that evening, as well.

If there is any follow-up action items, I would be more than happy to take them on.

Thanks and my apologies!

Sue

Susan Hunter, MA
Director, Marketing and Communications