[changecamp] Communications Info

Joanne Kovich

May 17, 2010, 10:38:07 PM5/17/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please view the basic communication needs here.... was created, not so
much for "strategy" but to identify immediate and ongoing
communication requirements as well as some deadlines and who would be
the lead on those tasks. Taking the lead does not mean they would be
the only person responsible but would be the point person on that
task... others can and should assist. ... feel free to add/change/
suggest/etc. as you all see fit. It's meant as a starting point to
ensure we are all moving forward in our communication efforts.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnKS8vWue_fWdGVjM1ZYTG9naU9YZnQ0dE1xVzFVOXc&hl=en