[changecamp] Team vision

1 view

Gerry Kirk

May 3, 2010, 11:01:47 PM5/3/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
An update from our last meeting...

Katie Alton

May 4, 2010, 11:17:50 AM5/4/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

On evaluating my time here I don't think I will be able to participate this time around for ChangeCamp.  Thanks for the opportunity and please keep me in mind if you find that you need an extra hand for some task that needs done and you don't have any one to fill the role.  Good luck with it and I'll be interested in attending the event.

Thanks ~ Katie Alton

Gerry Kirk

May 5, 2010, 5:52:55 AM5/5/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Katie,

Thanks for your interest and support. Look forward to seeing you again at the event.

If you want to unsubscribe to the mailing list, follow the instructions at the bottom of this email.

- Gerry