Re: Building the social media base

m...@moviestarmaria.com

Apr 23, 2010, 11:36:13 AM4/23/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com

Please remove my e-mail from your list - I will not be able to participant in this social media base project as I will be busing completing my movie.  I got involved with this project as I thought it was to do with movie stuff - media.  I guess it's not.

The project sounds great and keep going with it. Perhaps in the future I will be able to part take in this exciting project.

Thanks again ...

Maria I

Quoting Gerry Kirk :
Ok, thanks Joanne. I'll get you access. I already have a long list of Twitter folk from the Sault which is a good place to start finding Twitter followers:

Re: meeting time, I'm a bit confused as I picked that time since according to Tungle that was the *one* time all 5 people who responded could meet. Now it seems that time doesn't work for two out of 5, not a good percentage. :( Well, we'll roll with it - always a PITA to find a time that works for everyone. ;)

Yeah the cool people won't show up to your party until at least 8:30 Joanne. :)

- Gerry

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 8:57 AM, <j...@joannekovich.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm on it all the time anyway, so I surely can help with this. I will be
there on Saturday but likely won't be able to stay the whole time. I'm
hosting a party at my house that actually begins at 6:30 but I can be
fashionably late :)

> Soon we'll create a list of tasks we need to do, but there are some things
> that can get started sooner than later. One of those is adding followers
> the @ChangeCampSault Twitter account and ChangeCamp Facebook fan page.
>
> Anyone willing to help with this task I will send the account info and
> make
> an Admin of the FB page.
>
> Thanks,
> Gerry

Gerry Kirk

Apr 23, 2010, 12:56:08 PM4/23/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maria,

Changecamp is about community building, connecting people around the civic issues they care about and making real change happen.

I'm sure there is a documentary in there some where. :)

I am interested in capturing some footage of the events and organizers, to tell the story of Changecamp. If that interests you, we can discuss more.

All the best with your movie project. I'll remove you from the list.

- Gerry