[changecamp] Agenda for tomorrow night

Gerry Kirk

May 17, 2010, 10:59:20 PM5/17/10
to changec...@googlegroups.com
Hey team!

Those two hours are gonna be action-packed once again. Here is a rough breakdown, based on priority:
  1. 15 min Review progress from first week, update the plan.
  2. 15 min Hang out with Mark Kuznicki via Skype. Bring your questions for *the man*, the father of ChangeCamp. One thing we want to ask him is about format of the actual ChangeCamp event.
  3. 30 min Demo the team tools that are gonna help us be savvy and the envy of other volunteer efforts. Boo-yah!
  4. 30 min Update the plan. Use the new project task tool and the spreadsheet map to figure out the plan for the next week. People self-select a couple of tasks to get started for the week.
  5. 30 min Work on stuff.
I'm not sure if Laura, the volunteer from Toronto intends to call in via Skype or not. I sent another email to her. As a team, particularly the folks focused more on marketing, we'll have to see how best to make the best use of her time and also not disrupt the flow here locally.

- Gerry