ChangeCampTO volunteers

Mark Kuznicki

Feb 2, 2010, 11:18:35 AM2/2/10
to chang...@googlegroups.com
Pre-registration is open for ChangeCampTO on February 16th. It will open to the public on Thursday.

I am looking for volunteers in Toronto willing and able to help on event night with content capture, facilitation and logistics. If you are able to help, please RSVP your availability to meet early next week on this poll: http://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=q2cicq5ch4nwdhnu

Thanks!

Mark Kuznicki

Feb 2, 2010, 7:31:10 PM2/2/10
to ChangeCamp Canada
I've got a good number of volunteers stepping up, thank you! It looks
like next Tuesday at 5:30 is the best time for most. But I

Now I need space. My usual go-to location at Centre for Social
Innovation is all booked up Tuesday night. Anybody have any leads? I
need a space for 20 or so, plus another smaller breakout space.

Let me know.