Simulation description

"André Lauer"

Jun 5, 2012, 1:06:22 PM6/5/12
to change-su...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Here is the cultural game that I suggested as activity that our trainees could show the participants:

http://conflictingpastcommonfuture.com/cms/images/Portugal/prim_lk10.pdf

Hope it´s understandable :)

André

Mariana-Mihaela Mazare

Jun 5, 2012, 5:14:28 PM6/5/12
to change-su...@googlegroups.com
I think it is really nice and we can try it. It is similar to "The Derdiens" we played in autumn RTS.
Mariana-Mihaela Mazăre
Copywriting Team Member

AIESEC Bucharest

AIESEC_logo.jpg

Address: 31 Frumoasa Street, 3rd floor, district 1, Bucharest, Romania
Phone:  +4 0761610950
Office phone:

AIESEC_logo.jpg

Catalina Hascu

Jun 6, 2012, 3:05:06 PM6/6/12
to change-su...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

How was it at LCM? Did you have problems Andre? I hope not. :-s I was thinking that maybe you and Elisa can help me with the Agenda and for that, I was wondering if you guys can be on Skype tomorrow at noon? Aaaand something else....do you guys still want to have the meeting on Skype tomorrow? At what hour?

Hugs,

Cata
--
Catalina Hascu

AIESEC_logo.jpg

Mariana-Mihaela Mazare

Jun 6, 2012, 4:15:33 PM6/6/12
to change-su...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

It was ok at LCM, no dificulties. I can be on skype tomorrow evening after 7 because I have to work until 6.
AIESEC_logo.jpg
AIESEC_logo.jpg

elisa barbu

Jun 6, 2012, 6:09:41 PM6/6/12
to change-su...@googlegroups.com

I like your idea André, I think it`s a good example to give to the kids.

 As for being on skype, I`ll be home all day tomorrow, I’m available. I`m sorry for missing the LC meeting L

Hugs for everyone,

Elisa

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Catalina Hascu <catalin...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Elisa BARBU
Members' Development Team Member
AIESEC Bucharest

AIESEC_logo.jpg
Address: 31 Frumoasa Street, 3rd floor, district 1, Bucharest, Romania
Phone:  0765 345 496
Office phone:
 +4 0374 010 390 / fax: +4 0740 711 000

LGPlq.jpg

--
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is

LGPlq.jpg
AIESEC_logo.jpg

"André Lauer"

Jun 7, 2012, 3:07:58 AM6/7/12
to change-su...@googlegroups.com
The LCM was far too long, but I think the presentation was okay. Except that people made me laugh. Unfortunately, I can´t be online at noon because I REALLY have to work on my thesis, but I´ll be online in the afternoon.
I´m not sure though if I can have a skype meeting, because I am supposed to attend a webinar, but if there´s no other time available, let me know :)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:05:06 +0300
> Von: Catalina Hascu <catalin...@gmail.com>
> An: change-su...@googlegroups.com
> Betreff: Re: Simulation description

> Hello everyone,
>
> How was it at LCM? Did you have problems Andre? I hope not. :-s I was
> thinking that maybe you and Elisa can help me with the Agenda and for
> that,
> I was wondering if you guys can be on Skype tomorrow at noon? Aaaand
> something else....do you guys still want to have the meeting on Skype
> tomorrow? At what hour?
>
> Hugs,
>
> Cata
>
> On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Mariana-Mihaela Mazare <
> mariana.mih...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think it is really nice and we can try it. It is similar to "The
> > Derdiens" we played in autumn RTS.
> >

> > On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:06 PM, "André Lauer" <andre...@gmx.at>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hey,
> >>
> >> Here is the cultural game that I suggested as activity that our
> trainees
> >> could show the participants:
> >>

> http://conflictingpastcommonfuture.com/cms/images/Portugal/prim_lk10.pdf
> >>
> >> Hope it´s understandable :)
> >>
> >> André
> >>

> > --
> > --
> > *Mariana-Mihaela Mazăre
> > *
> > *Copywriting Team Member*
> > *
> > *
> > AIESEC Bucharest
> >

> > [image: AIESEC_logo.jpg]
> >
> > Address: 31 Frumoasa Street, 3rd floor, district 1, Bucharest, Romania
> > Phone: +4 0761610950
> > Office phone:
> > +4 0374 010 390 / fax: +4 0740 711 000
> > Website: *www.aiesec-bucharest.ro*
> > Email: mazare....@aiesec.ro <bucur....@aiesec.ro>,
> > mariana.mih...@gmail.com <enisa....@gmail.com>
> >

> --
> *Catalina Hascu*

Mariana-Mihaela Mazare

Catalina Hascu

Jun 7, 2012, 6:13:50 AM6/7/12
to change-su...@googlegroups.com
hey,

I will be waiting for you guys today at 7 pm on Skype, we will have a little update and that's about it. Please don't forget to send me your research. :) I will be waiting for you later on. People that can come, please come. Aaaaa and Doris, do you think that you can do the Facebook page, pretty please? ;;)

Kisses,

Cata
--
Catalina Hascu