Is there a pattern list for phone numbers depending on Countries ?

julien zerbib

Feb 10, 2014, 2:20:17 PM2/10/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I implemented the the PHP API in a form on my website.

It seem's that there is one phone number pattern by country.
For France, for example, it is "XX XX XX XX XX".

The problem is that i don't know all phone patterns.
So it's not possible to help customers and give them the solution to their problem of submission.

Is there a way to find this list anywere ?

Thanks,

Julien

(sorry for my English ;) )

julien zerbib

Feb 10, 2014, 2:44:07 PM2/10/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
To answer my own question after few minutes of research...

I found this library : https://github.com/giggsey/libphonenumber-for-php

here to try it : http://giggsey.com/libphonenumber/

It sounds good.

But it would be easier (and less heavy) to have a pattern list.

I hope there is one somewhere...