How to speak to a human being in Change.org ?

Hubert Balaguy

Dec 8, 2016, 12:18:32 PM12/8/16
to Change.org API
Hi !
I published a petition on Change.org 2 weeks ago. The petition doesn't appear on the website and remains nowhere to be found despite the help of the search engine. I wrote 4 mails to the helpline to no avail. Does anybody know how to reach a human being in that organization ?
Many thanks for your advice
Hubert

Kevin Bradshaw

Dec 8, 2016, 12:27:47 PM12/8/16
to Change.org API
My best guess for finding your petition would be to log in to your account, and using the dropdown menu at the top right to select "My petitions", from there your can find a "Petitions I started" tab, where your petition should be.

If nothing is there, then it probably means it wasn't created properly, maybe try making the petition again?
Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 18.25.19.png