email links broken

chris....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2014, 12:57:36 PM1/15/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

For some time now, every email I get contains a link to some petition, which doesn't work. It only show the following error-message:
"Es tut uns leid!
Die Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden."

which roughly translates to:
"We're sorry!
This page could not be found."

And now I've found out why:
there's a dot in every link, right before the $_GET's question mark. When I remove it by hand, change.org is able to find the petition.

Example, I just received this one here:
https://www.change.org/de/Petitionen/an-meine-krankenkasse-ohne-meinen-autismus-begleithund-kann-ich-nicht-leben.?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=45738&alert_id=sOmEhAsH

As you can see, after "kann-ich-nicht-leben" follows a dot right before the ?. This makes this link unusable. It should be:
https://www.change.org/de/Petitionen/an-meine-krankenkasse-ohne-meinen-autismus-begleithund-kann-ich-nicht-leben?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=45738&alert_id=sOmEhAsH

My guess is, that in the petition itself, there's this "!" in the title. It seems to be converted to a dot, while it should be deleted... Just a guess...

I just thought, I let you folks know!
If you need further information, just let me know.

Cheers, and keep up the good work!
chris

chris....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2014, 1:00:07 PM1/15/14
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and I'm sorry, if I hit the wrong forum, but I didn't find anything else. Please move it to the right one, if so...