authorization key cannot be found or is not granted

jsan...@conversationnel.fr

Sep 4, 2013, 12:01:22 PM9/4/13
to change-...@googlegroups.com

Hi !

I'm trying to use the API to sign a petition.

But JSON return :
"{"result":"failure","messages":["authorization key cannot be found or is not granted"]}1"

But I've generated the authorisation key & the petition-ID with code (seems Ok because received e-mail)

authoriation key :

{"auth_key":"XXXXXX","petition_id":XXXX,"requester_email":"X...@XX.fr","source":"test_source","source_description":"This is a test description.","status":"granted","result":"success"}1

Petition key : got a a seven digits number

Has anyone a idea ?

Thanks for your help :-)

jsan...@conversationnel.fr

Sep 5, 2013, 9:25:24 AM9/5/13
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hi !
Got new : works ... but doesn't work :-)
I succeed to get my petition rated the first time.
But all the tests after, the API return :
{"result":"success"}1
But in my petition page https://www.change.org/ nothing appear.
Except the first signature.
I've notices that if I change the authorisation key, it works ... the first time but not after :-(Thanks for your help :-)
Message has been deleted

Alain Bloch

Oct 23, 2013, 3:18:35 PM10/23/13
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I apologize for the late response. Is this still an issue? You should be able to use that key to make as many signature requests as you need. You will not be able to make a signature request more than once for the same email address for obvious reasons.