authorization key cannot be found or is not granted

mickaël Marquez

Jun 26, 2013, 12:33:30 PM6/26/13
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I try to embed the change.org API but I still have a problem with the authentication key. I have this error in return but my authentication key is valid.

{"result":"failure","messages":["authorization key cannot be found or is not granted"]}1

Did you encounter this problem or know where you proviens?

thank you

alain

Jul 25, 2013, 1:50:11 PM7/25/13
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mickael!

It looks like either you key has been revoked or it is not valid for that petition. I'd try performing the Auth Key request on that petition and see what response you get: https://github.com/change/api_docs/blob/master/v1/documentation/resources/petitions/auth_keys.md

- Alain Bloch

Software Engineer, Change.org
Message has been deleted