Trying to insert as iFrame

Katherine Thackston

Oct 2, 2015, 2:37:13 PM10/2/15
to Change.org API

I'm trying to insert a petition as an iFrame into my website, but the Change.org site immediately takes it out of the iFrame and into it's own page. Is there a way around this?

Mark Dimas

Oct 2, 2015, 2:42:31 PM10/2/15
to Change.org API
Hi Katherine,

Sorry, but we don't currently allow the Change.org site to be embedded as an iframe.

Katherine Thackston

Oct 2, 2015, 3:22:30 PM10/2/15
to Change.org API
ok, thanks.

I'm not exactly a coder, so I don't know how to use the API key to insert a petition into my Joomla website. Any help would be appreciated.

Katherine Thackston

Oct 5, 2015, 11:25:18 AM10/5/15
to Change.org API
Is there anyone who can help me understand this? I need to connect/insert our petitions into our Joomla based website.