Hi everyone, I started a www.Change.Org 'petition' under "Start a Petition"....I filled out the Whom, What, and Why...I received 11 signatures. But,

Looking for Change!

Dec 3, 2013, 1:05:54 AM12/3/13
to change-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I started a www.Change.Org 'petition' under "Start a Petition"....I filled out the Whom, What, and Why...I received 11 signatures.  But, I cannot see my www.Change.Org 'petition' when I go directly to the www.Change.Org website.  I can see the 'petition' when I go to the http address that I have; but, now when I go directly to the www.Change.Org website.

Then, I kept reading...and something about a API Key and Secret key....so, I obtained both 'keys'.  But, nothing happened.

I want to get my 'petition'....SEEN by the public.

http://www.change.org/petitions/honorable-judge-christian-lorie-of-raleigh-nc-please-allow-peter-g-lim-to-proceed-with-a-jury-trial-against-real-estate-company-fonville-morisey-realty-for-the-maximum-allowed-250k-in-punitive-damages

Also, I want to change the Title...make it a little shorter.  I want to EDIT my www.Change.Org 'petition'...to make it a little shorter  AND, I want it to be viewable by the public.

Is it that I have to have 100 Signatures FIRST...is that the problem?  I have had people who told me they went to the above link...eSigned but the 'signature count did not increase.

Please help me...

Peter Lim

Alain Bloch

Dec 3, 2013, 8:30:11 PM12/3/13